A school uniform consists of a limited range of clothing, including footwear and headwear. It identifies students as belonging to a particular school. Randwick Public School expects students to wear the uniform during school hours, while travelling to and from school, and when engaged in school activities out of school hours.
- Boys: Gold polo-shirt, black shorts, black socks, black shoes and broad brimmed black school hat.
- Girls: School dress or black skort and gold polo-shirt, black socks, black shoes and broad brimmed black school hat.
- Boys: Black school sweater or jacket, black pants, long sleeve gold polo-shirt (or gold skivvy), black socks and black shoes.
- Girls: Option of a black tunic or black pants, long sleeve gold polo-shirt (or gold skivvy), black school sweater or jacket, black socks and black shoes.
- Boys: Black school shorts, gold polo-shirt, black socks and sports shoes.
- Girls: Black school shorts or skirt, gold polo-shirt, black socks and sports shoes.
On days where students have a specialist PE program, e.g. AFL, for one lesson during the day, students are expected to wear black school shoes and bring a pair of sports shoes in their bag to get changed if required. One day a week will be allocated as “Sports Day” and on this day students are permitted to wear sports shoes and their sports uniform to school. Parents are informed of the sports days each term.
These guidelines have been designed to align with the Department of Education’s Uniform policy found at: https://education.nsw.gov.au/policy-library/policies/school-uniform-policy
Uniform Shop Opening Time:
Every Thursday 8:30am to 9:30am
Enter and exit through the school gates between 8:30am to 8:55am, and from Avoca St Office entrance between 8:55 am to 9:30am.
Uniform orders can be done via Flexischools OR by visiting the uniform shop during opening hours.
Flexischools ordering: Order online and pick up on Thursday during opening hours or choose items to be delivered to your child in their classrooms (fees apply).
At the shop: Due to the Covid restrictions, visit the shop ONLY if you would like to purchase. Scan the QR code provided at the gates and maintain 1.5 mt social distancing. Leave the school ground and shop as soon as you have finished purchasing. We still encourage parents to use Flexischools for uniform purchases.